Re: H&R .32 sw top break sear and guard
H&R manufactured 32 caliber top break revolvers between 1885 and 1941. in many different models and variations. the following info is need to properly identify.
1. exact markings on top of barrel (including patent dates)
2. any markings on the side of the barrel (left or right)
3. markings on the bottom of the butt
3. serial number found on the left side of the grip frame under the grips and on the bottom of the top strap (cylinder should be removed to see properly) the last three digits of the serial number will also be found on the cylinder and the cylinder star.
4. hard rubber grip design floral or target logo at top
Last edited by b.goforth; 02-01-2008 at 01:56 PM..