Wanting to purchase a CZ 52
I am very seriously wanting to purchase a CZ 52 7.65 x 25. I've been reading alot and have noted a few issues:
1. I've heard about barrel failures and slide metal cracks due to the surplus ammo, so I'll stay away from that.
2. I've read that you can obtain a stronger barrel for these weapons, is that true?
3. I've also read about replacing the rollers with stronger ones.
4. And finally I've also heard that the recoil springs should be replaced.
5. I am aware of the Firing Pin issue and I have located a steel pin for purchase if I get a CZ 52.
Can anyone give me the source for this information and where I can obtain these better quality replacement parts?
I really like the looks and what I've heard about thes weapons and I want to make sure my weapon is as correct for shooting as possible.