----- Original Message -----
From: "David Sullivan" dsullivan@BUCKMASTERS.COM
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 2:29 PM
Subject: SC Hunt Offered
I read with interest your article on Special Partners. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC and have hunted this area for years for deer and dove. I would be most interested in taking a challenged hunter this year for a deer hunt, who would like to travel to the Myrtle Beach area. My wife is a hunter as well, so we would also accept a female challenged hunter too, if one applies. Please let me know if there is anyone in this area that might be interested.
Bill and Eileen
If you are interested in hunting with Bill and Eileen this season, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
<mailto:email@example.com> with the following info, and I will forward it on to this couple. Please apply only if you are serious about attending.
2. Complete Address
3. Phone Number
4. Email Address
6. Type Disability/Illness
7. Are you in a wheelchair, if yes is it manual or electric?
8. How many deer have you taken since disabled/ill?
9. How long have you been disabled/ill?
10. Would you need to bring an attendant to the hunt?
11. What kind of vehicle would you drive to the hunt?