Originally Posted by armoredman
Nobody anyone really takes seriously that I know of, but I THINK I remember the Governor of Texas once saying it was still legal in that state.
I don't know of anyone in my state advocating that - bad idea, IMHO.
I dont see what the big deal is.
1. The States make up the fed not the other way around.
2. The fed has no power without the states.
3. States are their own little countries.
4. The fed has oversteped their 17 enumerated powers by leaps and bounds. The Fed does not have the authority to do most of what they do. The fed operates outside of the constitution, and we still put up with it.
5. The fed overcharges taxes and uses that money to buy or should i say lock the states for federal funding.
6. The fed is ignoring many of the enumerated powers they have like to protect our borders.
7. The fed has printed more money than you can wrap your head around.
8. Bozo has given billions to Brizel to drill for oil so they can sell it to the Chineese.
Printing money and wastefull spending is taxation without representation
Secession from the union? I am all for it. The union is too large and the people in the north have too much control on the people of the south and same goes with the east and the west. Think about it. What is right for new yourk is not right for Louisiana or Tx or Az for that matter.