FOUNDED: February 9, 2001
If you prefer to make a donation by check,
send an email to Support for the mailing address.
|07-28-2009, 04:35 AM||#1|
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a suburb of Phoenix.
THE CANADIANS ARE LAUGHING!!!!!
1st Lady....Her Hired Help
Where is the outcry from the bleeding heart liberals - if this were a republican administration they would be all over this like flies on honey. Hypocrites!
Subject: First Lady Requires More Than 20 Attendants, MORE THAN DISGUSTING!
This adds up to $1,216,200 and the salary list is not complete. And the US media has not published these expenses. It took the Canadians, laughing all the time. Chief of Staff to a black, female, unemployed Harvard attorney apparently pays well. Obviously, in line with the importance of the contribution.
What a travesty! Oh, wait, it gets a little worse, look at the last two paragraphs! If only the American people knew.....
........... Ah, but the Canadians do!
First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants
Recession, Depression, What, Michelle Worry?
July 7, 2009
Dr. Paul L. Williams
"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, " Michelle Obama said.
No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.
How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:
1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G.
(Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y.
(Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. Winter, Melissa E.
(Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M.
(Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M.
(Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O.
(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
There has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom travelled aboard Air Force One to Europe.
|07-28-2009, 06:48 AM||#2|
Advanced Senior Member
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cambridge UK
Re: THE CANADIANS ARE LAUGHING!!!!!
And what were you expecting? I recall being in a third world country one time, bluffing and bribing my way through police 'checkpoints'. The person I was with apologised for the corruption. I remember saying we had just as much if not more where I came from, we were just better at hiding it. It's as true today as then.
DVC - Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas - Accuracy, Power, Speed.
The light at the end of the recession tunnel IS a train coming the other way!
|07-28-2009, 07:40 AM||#3|
Advanced Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Re: THE CANADIANS ARE LAUGHING!!!!!
So this is why she's so proud of her country. Since she has all these handmaiden's to apply her make up and clothe her. I wonder which one cleans the royal hinney? Is she's so proud because she has so many servants? She wouldn't have any if her slave ancestors hadn't been sold into slavery in the US. It worked out well for her.
A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that. Shane
Nemo me impune lacesset
We recall the case of the Shoshone war band which showed up complete with one 30-30 rifle per man the week after Pearl Harbor, and simply wanted to have the enemy pointed out to them. "We hear there's a war going on and we want to go fight it." Jeff Cooper