FOUNDED: February 9, 2001
If you prefer to make a donation by check,
send an email to Support for the mailing address.
|04-26-2003, 01:35 PM||#1|
Adnanced Senior Member
EDUCATION CLASSES FOR MEN AND WOEMEN
Subject: Education Classes For Men and Women!!!!
NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!!! ALL ARE WELCOME!
OPEN TO MEN ONLY!
Evening classes for men. Starting this month!
Note: Due to the complexity and level of
difficulty of their contents, each course will
accept a maximum of eight participants each.
1. How to fill ice-cube trays.
Step by step with slide presentation.
2. Lavatory paper rolls: Do they grow on the
3: Differences between the laundry basket and
Pictures and graphics.
4. The after-dinner dishes and silverware: Can
they levitate and fly into kitchen sink?
Examples on video.
5. Loss of identity: Losing the remote to your
Help line and support groups.
6. Learning how to find things, starting with
looking in the right place instead of turning the
house upside down while screaming. Open forum.
7. Health watch: Bringing her flowers is not
harmful to your health.
Graphics and audio tape.
8. Real men ask for directions when lost.
9. Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly
as she parallel parks?
10. Learning to live: Basic differences between
mother and wife.
Online class and role playing.
11. How to be the ideal shopping companion.
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques.
12. How to fight cerebral atrophy: Remembering
birthdays, anniversaries, other important dates
and calling when you're going to be late.
Cerebral shock therapy sessions and full lobotomies
CLASSES FOR WOMEN.. W
Women think they already know everything, but
now available for women on the following subjects:
1. Silence, the Final Frontier: Where No Woman
Has Gone Before
2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking:
3. Parties: Going Without New Outfits
4. Man Management:
Minor Household Chores Can Wait Till After The Game
5. Bathroom Etiquette I: Men Need Space in the
Bathroom Cabinet Too
6. Bathroom Etiquette II: His Razor is His
7. Communication Skills I:
Tears - The Last Resort, not the First
8. Communication Skills II :
Thinking Before Speaking
9. Communication Skills III: Getting What you
Want Without Nagging
10. Driving a Car Safely:
A Skill You CAN Acquire
11. Telephone Skills: How to Hang Up
12. Introduction to Parking (hahahahahahaha)
13. Advanced Parking: Backing Into a Space
14. Water Retention: Fact or Fat
15. Cooking I:
Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter
16. Cooking II:
Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption
17. Cooking III:
How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People
18. Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully
19. PMS: Your Problem . . . Not His
20. Dancing: Why Men Don't Like To
21. Classic Footwear:
Wearing Shoes You Already Have Worn
|05-03-2003, 01:35 PM||#2|
Advanced Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2002
I say sign me up, but I'm sure it'd interfear with my nap.
"The Lord is a warrior, the Lord is his name." Exodus15:3