AMERICA'S HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS THE THIRD
LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH!
Starfield, B. (2000, July 26). Is US health really the best in
the world? Journal of the American Medical Association,
According to several research studies in the last decade, a total
of 225,000 Americans per year have died as a result of their
- 12,000 deaths per year due to unnecessary surgery
- 7,000 deaths per year due to medication errors in hospitals
- 20,000 deaths per year due to other errors in hospitals
- 80,000 deaths per year due to infections in hospitals
- 106,000 deaths per year due to negative effects of drugs
64,999,999 FIREARMS KILLED NO ONE YESTERDAY !
Real talk radio, if you dare : www.gcnlive.com