Thanks for the suggestions, folks.
1) He's never had a SlimJim, but he'd probably like them. He makes short work out of cheeseburgers, though.
2) What the hell is a pheasant? Just kidding, but we live in southeast Texas. He will fetch dove as long as he gets to eat a couple.
3) Not a problem. He LOVES steaks.
4) Got that, with his phone numbers on it. He was wearing it the whole time.
5) He wears bandannas quite a bit, but generally too danged hot down here for a sweater.
6) Do they come in 2-lb cans?
And yes, SoMo, he has his spot at the foot of the bed. We are still trying to figure his 'sleep number.'
The autonomic nervous system provides for involuntary muscle function - the work of breathing, digestion, and so forth. On some folks, that's a pure waste of ingenuity.