FOUNDED: February 9, 2001
|10-21-2003, 02:55 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2003
Crossbow Being Offered by Disabled Hunter
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Sullivan" dsullivan@BUCKMASTERS.COM
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 1:29 PM
Subject: Crossbow Being Offered by Disabled Hunter
My name Is Frank Crawford and I have a Horton Legend Crossbow, it is in almost perfect condition and I would like to donate it to someone that is disabled and could use it. It has the quiver, four arrows, a cocking string, two Steel Force heads and carrying case. All I ask is the shipping charges be paid , if they can. I love to deer hunt, but I have Parkinson`s Disease and several other medical problems that prevent me from going hunting anymore. If someone could use it, I would be thrilled to death. If you could help me I would be very thankful. Also I visit your web site all the time, it is great!
How to Apply for This Crossbow - Winner Pays Shipping Charges Only
Please Provide This Information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org <http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/...email@example.com> by October 31st, 2003, do not send it to any other email address or it may not be considered:
Please number each answer as indicated below, or just paste the question before your answer on email responses. In your email to firstname.lastname@example.org <http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/...email@example.com> please put “Crossbow Application from ______________ “ in the subject line, with your state of residence filling in the blank.
1.First and Last Name
2. Complete UPS Shipping Address
3. Phone Number(s)
5. Describe Disability in Detail
6. How did you become disabled?
7. How long have you been disabled?
8. Can you cock a 150# crossbow, or do you have a partner that can do it for you?
9. Your gross income reported on your latest tax return (do not include spouse's income or children's income)?
10. Do you have a crossbow now?
11. Can you obtain permission/permit to use a crossbow in your state?
12. Do you currently have a permit to use a crossbow in your state?
Please Provide This Information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org <http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/...email@example.com> by October 31st, 2003
Click here to visit the Gulf War Veteran forums