From: "BADF Disabled Services" <email@example.com>
Some fine gentlemen with thousands of acres near Brookwood, Alabama would like to host a weekend rifle hunt for bucks and does on December 10-12, 2004. And our fine sponsor Streamlight will provide funding to reimburse each hunter up to $200 of their expenses, through BADF hunt scholarships!
Black Warrior Hunting Clubís lease has been trophy managed for several years and can produce some very good deer. To boot, you couldnít find a better or nicer group of guys to hang out with. We will be hunting green fields, woods and clearcuts. Bucks must be six point or better unless the hunter has never taken a deer before. Some meals will be provided by the group. Chosen hunters will cover the cost of their own motel rooms and non-resident licenses ($77.00 for a three day permit) and BADF/Streamlight will reimburse each one up to $200 of their expenses. Hunters who cannot hunt or travel alone are welcomed to bring non-hunting companions.
To get your name put in the hat for this hunt please provide the information requested below to firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as possible. Please donít apply if you are not serious about attending. All hunters will be required to sign a release of liability before hunting. Deadline for entry is October 31st, 2004. Good luck!
2. Complete Address
3. Phone Number
4. Email Address
6. Type Disability/Illness
7. Are you in a wheelchair, if yes is it manual or electric?
8. How many deer have you taken since disabled/ill?
9. How long have you been disabled/ill?
10. Would you need to bring an attendant to the hunt?
11. What kind of vehicle would you drive to the hunt?
12. Do you have an ATV with blind that you can bring to hunt from?
13. If not in a wheelchair, can you hunt from a ladder stand?
Please email your answers back to email@example.com