FOUNDED: February 9, 2001
|12-21-2004, 07:06 PM||#1|
*TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: At SouthernMoss' side forever!
Colorado Elk Hunt for Disabled Veterans
BADF Begins New Program Called
Operation Give Back
For Disabled Veterans
Operation Give Back was founded in 2004 to offer appreciation for US Armed Forces personnel disabled in the line of duty. This program grants special expense paid hunts to disabled US Veterans who gave a part of themselves while protecting our great country. As Jesus himself stated, “No one has greater love than to lay down his own life for his friends” – John 15:13.
Brad Solomon, a registered Colorado Outfitter is offering a free Cow Elk hunt to a hunter through our Operation Give Back program for disabled veterans injured in the line of duty. This is on a 1200 acre high fence and a license or tag is not required. The hunt is near Grand Junction, Colorado. Lodging and transportation from the airport is provided as well. BADF will include a $500 Streamlight Scholarship that can be for travel for the selected hunter. The hunt can take place in January or February. Along with the application below, please outline your military history and explain how your disability occurred.
To apply answer the following questions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Type and Extent of Disability
6) If in Wheelchair, what is width?
7) Need an non-hunting attendant at the hunt with you?
8) How would you get to the hunt?
9) Describe your mobility.
10) How many deer have you taken since disabled?
11) email address
12) Do you need code accessible lodging?
13) Please outline your military history and explain how your disability occurred.
14) What is you percentage of disability as rated by the VA?
The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing.
The only criminal class native to the United States is Congress.