06-06-2005, 08:58 AM
*TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: At SouthernMoss' side forever!
Wisconsin Rifle Hunt Offered
The Eau Claire Rod and Gun Club is offering a whitetail deer hunt to six BADF followers. The hunt will take place October 7-9, 2005. This hunt is a rifle hunt and will be for one mature buck or doe. The hunt will take place during a special disabled season prior to the opening of WI's regular deer season, so all hunters will have a good opportunity to harvest a deer before they get too spooked.
Accessible lodging is available in the area, as are restaurants. Hunters will need a WI hunting license ($160 for non-residents), a hunter safety card (if born after 1/1/1973) and transportation to the hunt. Meals and lodging will be the responsibility of the hunters. That said, the Eau Claire Rod and Gun Club is planning to raise funds to help defray the cost of lodging. The amount of help provided will not be known to just prior to the hunt.
With funds provided by BADF’s sponsor Streamlight, we will reimburse the hunters $160.00 for the cost of licenses. The reimbursement will be sent after the hunt takes place. Please email any question to email@example.com
If you can attend this hunt and would like to apply, please complete the application below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not apply for the hunt if you are not serious about attending.
2. Complete Address with Zip Code
3. Phone Number
4. Email Address
6. Type Disability/Illness
7. Are you in a wheelchair, if yes, is it manual or electric?
8. How many deer have you taken since disabled/ill?
9. How long have you been disabled/ill?
10. Would you need to bring an attendant to the hunt?
11. What kind of vehicle would you drive to the hunt, or would you fly?
12. Do you understand that you pay the cost of the your travel, meals and lodging?
13. Please state YOUR gross individual income as reported in 2004.
Please email the answers above to email@example.com to apply.