308, Plastic butt plate, front sight missing hood, Weaver-type rail, Serial No. 54XX, looks hardly used but there are some dents in the stock.
Was a good deal for the following reasons:
1. I thought it was a good deal
2. The two handguns were worth about $300 each on a good day and I kicked in $125
3. One of them, a Kahr MK40, is a great gun but not safe for me because I shoot left hand and my trigger finger activated the magazine release.
4. I had six boxes of .308 ammo left from when I sold my DPMS LR308. (it hit me in the face with spent shells because it did not have a shell deflector. First time I bought a gun so I could shoot off my ammo
5. Is very hard for a non-FFL to sell a handgun at a reasonable price in NJ. I could have used an online aution but would have to ship via an FFL who would charge fee plus shipping. Trading for a long gun made much more sense.