Originally Posted by Haligan
1. the swine flu virus will suddenly change into something catastrophic.
2. hackers will hack secure computers all over the government forcing Dabamma to "have" to shut down the internet.(legislation is already pending)
3. draconion measures will be needed to curb the spread of the swine flu virus.
4. anyone who refuses to take vaccine will be put into FEMA camps.
5. what's left of our economy will collapse with the worlthlessness of the dollar.
6. New World Government will swoop in to save the world.
7. the end of our way of life.
did I leave anything out.
I may be off on the order. I think we are on the verge of step 1, quickly to be followed by step 3.
Step 2 seams to be, being enginered by net neutrality. If I can get a handle on this it seams that "they" are trying to remove the discretion of internet companies to "slow" down certian web traffic, all in the name of preventing favoritism. Companies like Verizon, and the like, say they have to "slow" down traffic in order to maintance the net. To prevent computer viruses from spreading, to enable video downloading. It seams a little complicated, so I'm not sure I've quite got a handle on it.
The nearest analogy I can come up with is; imagine a highway, there are rules on the highway,(keep right, pass left, and speed limits). Remove the rules on the highway and you are going to have a BUNCH of crashes.
If someone else can explain where I am going wrong, I would appreciate it, because, like I said, I'm not sure I've got this one figured out.