Re: Fusion Accuracy
90% of handgun accuracy is determined by the nut behind the trigger. The other 10% is a combination of a myriad of things.
I have not noticed and practical difference in accuracy when shooting any premium ammunition.
We, as a nation, have become fatified, lazified and stupefied.