These are a few things folks dont know about Islam
some things are Shhhooooooshhhh
here the facts
Sharia Law & Freedom of Speech:
• The punishment for apostasy (changing or discarding one's Islamic relgion) is death.
• Q Fatwa 4400, Part No. 1, Page 334 & 335
• Mocking anything in the Qur'an or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad is apostasy and therefore punishable by death.
• Q Fatwa 2196, Part No. 2, Page 42
• Criticizing Islam, shari'ah law or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad is apostasy and therefore punishable by death.
• Q Fatwa 21021, Part No. 1, Page 414
• Any Muslim who states a preference for democracy rather than shari'ah law or questions anything in the Qur'an or Sunnah is a kafir (disbeliever), considered an apostate, and therefore sentenced to death.
• Q Fatwa 19351, Part No. 22, Page 239-248
Sharia Law & Human Rights:
• The punishment for theft is amputation of the right hand up to the elbow.
• Q Fatwa 3339, Part No. 22, Page 218 & 219
• The penalty for premarital sexual intercourse is 100 lashes with a whip and one year of exile.
• Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 359
• The penalty for adultery between a married man and a married woman is 100 lashes with a whip and death by stoning.
• Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 359
• The penalty for homosexuality is death.
• Q Fatwa 4324, Part No. 22, Page 53 & 54
• Non-Muslims living in lands ruled by Islamic law (shari'ah) must pay a poll tax (jizyah) in order to be subdued and feel subjugated to Muslims. Refusal to pay the tax grants Muslims the right to wage war against the non-Muslims.
• Q Fatwa 4461, Part No. 1, Page 215
• Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 183-190 • Waging war against non-Muslims (jihad), even those who are peaceful, is encouraged so that other religions and atheism will be purged from the earth.
• Q Volume 2, Part No. 2, Page 437-440
• If a Muslim kills a Jew or Christian dhimmi (one who pays the poll tax), he must pay only half the amount of "blood money" he would have to pay for killing a Muslim.
• Q Fatwa 5414, Part No. 21, Page 245
Sharia Law & Women's Rights:
• Women are permitted an education in Islamic issues (religious education) and family duties, but academic study is not encouraged.
• Q Fatwa 9019
• Women are not permitted to attend universities where both men and women are taught or all-female schools with male teachers.
• Q Fatwa 13814, Part No. 12, Page 150
• Women over the age of puberty are not permitted to leave the house without covering the body (except face and hands).
• Q Fatwa 667, Part No. 17, Page 142-150
• Women are not permitted to visit the graves of loved ones.
• Q Fatwa 2501, Part No. 1, Page 429
• Women are not permitted to obtain passports (since their photographs in them may tempt men), unless for the purpose of making Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca).
• Q Fatwa 2595, Part No. 1, Page 719
• Women are not permitted to travel without a spouse or male relative.
• Q Fatwa 12139, Part No. 11, Page 38
• Women are not permitted to be alone with men who are not relatives or spouses, and the punishment for such "indecency" is whipping or stoning.
• Q Fatwa 9693, Part No. 12, Page 381 & 382
• Women are not permitted to speak softly to a man or otherwise provoke his desire with letters, phone calls or glances, the punishment of which is whipping or stoning.
• Q Fatwa 9693, Part No. 12, Page 381 & 382
Sharia Law & Civil Matters:
• A man may divorce his wife by simply giving her a triple talaq (saying "I divorce you" three times simultaneously).
• Q Fatwa 6542, 2nd question
• A woman whose husband divorces her three times by simply saying "I divorce you", even if divorced against her will, cannot seek alimony unless she is pregnant.
• Q Fatwa 20918, Part No. 20, Page 227
• A man may not adopt any children, even if they are his step-children born to his wife from a prior marriage.
• Q Fatwa 5124, Part No. 9, Page 10
• Men are entitled to twice the amount of inheritance a woman receives, regardless of what a person's wishes are as detailed in a will.
• Q Fatwa 8778, Part No. 21, Page 234
Sharia Law & Business Matters:
• Since usury (charging or paying interest) is a sin, working at banks with interest-bearing deposits, keeping money in interest-bearing deposits, or accepting loans that charge interest is prohibited.
• Q Fatwa 4011, Part No. 12, Page 80
• It is illegal to work in certain industries, such as retailers selling musical instruments, wine, tobacco, or music CDs; a photography studio; or any company that requires its employees to be photographed.
• Q Fatwa 5436, Part No. 13, Page 42
• Muslims are encouraged not to enter into business partnerships with non-Muslims.
• Q Fatwa 5855, Part No. 2, Page 98 & 99
Sharia Law & Personal Hygience:
• Women are required to pluck, depilate or otherwise remove all facial and body hair, with the exception of shaving the eyebrows or head.
• Q Fatwa 5007
• Men must let their beards grow without cutting but keep their mustache trimmed so as to appear different from non-Muslims.
• Q Fatwa 2196, Part No. 2, Page 41 & 42
• Failure to take a ritual bath for the purpose of purifying oneself after sexual intercourse is a sin that must be repented from and will invalidate one's prayers to Allah. Fatwa 11188, Part No. 6, Page 19
An examination of Islam, violence, and the fate of the non-Muslim world.
Virtually every major Western leader has over the past several years expressed the view that Islam is a peaceful religion and that those who commit violence in its name are fanatics who misinterpret its tenets. This claim, while widely circulated, rarely attracts serious public examination. Relying primarily on Islam’s own sources, this documentary demonstrates that Islam is a violent, expansionary ideology that seeks the destruction or subjugation of other faiths, cultures, and systems of government.
The documentary consists of original interviews, citations from Islamic texts, Islamic artwork, computer-animated maps, footage of Western leaders, and Islamic television broadcasts. Its tone is sober, methodical, and compelling.
Outline of the Documentary
We hear from prominent Western leaders that Islam is peaceful and that those who commit violence in its name are heterodox fanatics.
Part 1: ‘There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet’
Our interviewees affirm their belief that Islamic violence is entirely orthodox behavior for Muslims and stems directly from the teachings and example of the Prophet Muhammad and the commands of the Koran. We learn that the example of Muhammad is one of a violent warlord who killed numerous people. The Koran – the verbatim words of Allah – prescribes violence against non-Muslims and Muhammad is the perfect example of the Koran in action.
Part 2: The Struggle
We learn that jihad, while literally meaning 'struggle', in fact denotes war fought against non-Muslims in order to bring the rule of Islamic law to the world. Violent death in jihad is, according to the Koran, the only assurance of salvation. One of our interviewees tells of his personal involvement in terrorism and his leaving Islam.
Part 3: Expansion
Following the death of Muhammad, his 'rightly-guided' successors carried his wars to three continents, fighting, enslaving, and massacring countless Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus, and others. Islam did not spread through evangelism or through its natural appeal, but through aggressive wars of conquest. The Crusades were largely a belated response on the part of Christian Europe to rescue Christians in the Holy Land suffering under Muslim oppression. The Muslim world today, while no longer the unified empire of the Caliphs, is exceptional for being responsible for the vast majority of conflicts around the world and for almost all of international terrorism.
Part 4: ‘War is Deceit’
A great problem with Western efforts to understand Islam is due to the Islamic principle of 'religious deception', which enjoins Muslims to deceive non-Muslims in order to advance the cause of Islam. Muslim groups today in the West employ deception and omission to give the impression that 'Islam is a religion of peace', an utter fiction.
Part 5: More than a Religion
The most important characteristic of Islam not understood by the West is that it is more a system of government than a personal religion. Throughout its history, Islam has never recognized a distinction between the religious and the secular/political. Islamic law governs every aspect of religious, political, and personal action, which amounts to a form of totalitarianism that is divinely enjoined to dominate the world, analogous in many ways to Communism.
Part 6: The House of War
Islamic theology divides the world into two spheres locked in perpetual combat, dar al-Islam (House of Islam - where Islamic law predominates), and dar al-harb (House of War - the rest of the world). It is incumbent on dar al-Islam to fight and conquer dar al-harb and permanently assimilate it. Muslims in Western nations are called to subvert the secular regimes in which they now live in accordance with Allah's command. Due to political correctness and general government and media irresponsibility, the danger posed by observant Muslims in the West remains largely unappreciated.
Muhammad (aka Mohammed, aka Mahomet) Terrorist or Prophet?
Artist depiction - no real picture exists
Muhammad led 27 military campaigns against innocent
villages and caravans & planned 38 others
“I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.” (Hadith)
Christians & Jewish martyrs say; "I will die for what I believe".
A Muslim martyr says; "you will die for what I believe"....
We apologize to anyone who may be offended by the history of the founder of Islam (Muhammad) below. And we are aware of the sensitivities involved. However, infinitely more damage has been done to Islam's "believers" by Islam's history of withholding the truth about its founder to them -- - and the circumstances surrounding its inception -- than any "damage" this true history below can cause.
"But the simple truth--born of experience--is that tyranny thrives best where government need not fear the wrath of an armed people."
Judge Alex Kozinski - United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government.
- Thomas Paine