$1,500,000,000,000 Tax

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by The Duke, Sep 19, 2011.

1. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Can you believe this idiot??? One and one half trillion dollar proposed tax increase proposed by Obozo....

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-09-18-23-33-29

All I can say is if he gets the first nickle of a tax increase, the names of all the corrupt bastards who vote for it should be front page news in every newspaper and headlines on the TV news...

I think he knows he cant get re-elected so he is going to try to push as much of his America destroying plans down our throats as he can! Hes got nothing to lose because I believe he is out and Hillary is in...

Sometimes I wonder if it wasnt supposed to be this way all along...:mad:

Damn! I am POed.!!!!!!!!!
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

"This is not class warfare. It's math."

Ok then...

He failed economics 101.
    He failed basic math.
    He obviously failed Constitutional law.

What classes did he pass?:confused:

That's right... His transcripts are all sealed.:mad:
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

i dont think hillery has a snow balls chance

hillery is a chance, nobody want a chance right now
  4. Python

Python Former Guest

I believe there will be a "significant global crises" before we get to the 2012 election, significant enough that due to not wanting to change leadership and weaken our national security in such a crises, the election will be suspended/put on hold. Obama was groomed to bring America into submission to the NWO, don't expect him to leave until he's accomplished his mission.
  5. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

I would not be surprised by anything they do. Outraged, infuriated, and pushed to the limit, yes, but surprised, no. Personally, I'm ready to draw a line in the sand.
  6. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I don't think even a crisis will save him.
  7. Juker

Juker New Member

"We gave a half billion dollars to a 'green company' that went bankrupt. We have spent and spent and borrowed and borrowed. We're running out of money to give away, so those of you who have succeeded financially need to give us more of your money to waste."

"It's math." IT'S MATH?!?!?!? That's like saying, "Do you walk to school or carry your lunch?" The only thing math-like about this proposal is that providers will be subtracting more money from their bank accounts.
  8. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

I agree. If there is a "global crisis" I feel he would lose by an even larger margin. Even a majority of Dems know he does not have a clue. It is only a small group of the far left nut jobs that do the most squaking now.
  9. H-D

H-D Active Member

10. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Yep. Let's all watch how the "conservative repubs" in congress sell us all out........ again. :mad:
  11. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

True, they'll probably reduce it to about 1.499 trillion and expect us to celebrate.
  12. graehaven

LOL, wow, that's only 50 cents less than what I was thinking. :rolleyes:
  13. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The downfall of liberalism is that sooner or later they will run out of other peoples money. Let's hope they will be stopped before that happens.
  14. medalguy

medalguy Member

Why give them any more taxes? They will just spend that and then want more. Eventually we will run out of money, and we're getting to that point pretty damn fast.
  15. graehaven

They will never run out of money - they just print / borrow more from the FED, who in turn buys our bonds - which in turn degrades the dollar - which causes the prices of everything to go up (which is what we're seeing now)..... right into oblivion.