1 in 16 crimes commited are allowed a description of the offender

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 13, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

all else are not allowed

it may upset a certain ethnic/religous group

does this mean that this group commits 85% of the crimes ??? despite there being video of both these attacks the public is not allowed to see the offender as the muslims object . oh poor diddums

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/woman-punched-robbed-and-run-over-20120714-222dk.html

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/shots-fired-in-sydney-central-20120714-222ej.html

when the criminals rights to privacy outweight the laws right to catch them

your screwed ..

vasalene will be issued at 6 pm and 8 am daily

the alternate ??

Crusade
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

:lmao:

Hey, what do I look like?

Or:
    Caucasian
    5'9"
    Sandy Blonde Hair
    150lbs
    Hazel/Green eyes
    Tanned
    Armed

Be on the look-out for ( censored ).

From the links you've provided, 1 in 16 may be a bit high.
  3. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Have you seen either of these two people? If so call CrimeStoppers.

Target-human_silhouette.jpg 45759_policesilhouettetarget.jpg

Please note these non-racist, politically correct images have been provided without regard to race, sex, creed, political or sexual orientation, diet preferences, or choice of hair color by your rainbow supporting police department.

If you see either of these two individuals, run away and hide. If you can't run away and hide you are to be pitied and may be able to get some compensation if they attack you. They may be dangerous and harmful to your health. If they attack you you have no right to fight back because that might impinge on the human rights of criminals to do as they please at your expense.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  4. skullfr

skullfr New Member

thats not fair.Aman has a gun where they are outlawed.Not very cricket is it.Wish he attacked me with a sword.Dont bring a sword to a gunfight.I ought to callem.Soundslike I know the guy by that description.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we had two guys making home made explosive blow up a government house last night , again the government is saying nothing but from friends i know they took away almost a TONNE of explosives that did not explode when the rest did

the public aint allowed to know

so who's side are the government on ??

the enemy's
  6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

what you typically read here is...two men shot outside bar, assailant described as male, 20-25 years old wearing jeans and a tee shirt. . as he is considered armed and dangerous, do not approach. gives you a whole lot to go by.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

funny how they have no problem id'ing anyone else eh ???

this from perth overnight some kooris got into a fight at a bar , no issue giving descriptions racial profile etc
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  8. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Lucky they could have been described as Asian....
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

that'd be racist ..

no its just a c ase of double standards by the government and media who fail to report 90% of islamic crimes

they are helping the islamists

hold the media accountable
  10. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

the media's too far left and pc to be held accountable anymore. I was raised roman catholic, so my religion is fair game, but go to Sarasota, Fl, or northern new jersey and say the words sand jockey. Even the white libs will tear you a new a**hole. Glad where I live and work is very conservative, very white, and very un politically correct. gotta love rednecks, they say it like it is. Too bad the media is so afraid of retribution, protests, and lawsuits to tell it like things really are