1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

10-22 Gatling Gun Conversion

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 23, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Kadaver
    (6/26/01 8:10:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All 10/22 Gatling gun.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone seen or had experience with these things....Where can you get them?, i have seen one on auction at GB (aslo a AK-47 version).....im thinking about picking one up just for fun when i move out of the parents house......."here prarie dogs......here boys" hehehe

hometown.aol.com/bishop042/1022.html

~Kaddy

BlackGun
    (6/26/01 8:49:08 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del 10/22 gattling gun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kaddy. go to williams & son (Florida) web site and they have a picture of one, I can't remember the price, but if you need the site, I'll go look for you.
    P.S. Go look at your AK post, I answered your question on the bump techinique.

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (6/26/01 8:52:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 10/22 gattling gun
    Back in the early 1980s there was a company (Calico) that made kits to convert 10/22 rifles or M1 carbines into 2 barrel gatling gun type rigs. I built one out of two M1 carbines. Probably invested about $350 in it, sold it for $1,400 in the mid 1990s.
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

BlackGun
    (6/26/01 9:14:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del 10/22 Gattling Gun

CALICO GATLING GUN: Uses two brand new Ruger 10/22 rifles equipped with 30-rnd mags on each side (will accept 50-rnd mags). Tweaked and tuned by one of Florida's top Class III gunsmiths. THIS GUN NOT CLASS III--ANYONE CAN BUY!

30 cal M-1 Carbine version available soon.

Admin: if I goofed up by posting the web site, Please feel free to delete it www.williamsandsonarms.com
    $1195.00

reedbuster
    (6/27/01 12:00:36 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: 10/22 Gattling Gun
    Kadaver, glad you made it!!

Had a chance to shoot your New Gun yet?
    Is that a pickle in your pocket? .....

Kadaver
    (6/27/01 1:01:19 am)
    reedbuster.....

new gun.....oh you mean the AK....you mean the best $340 i have ever spent in my life???? ohhh that gun....MUAHAHAH....it by far isn't the prettiest gun i own....but that makes it 10 times better cuz i dont have to worry about scratching it.....and it fires like a god.......oh...that reminds me........check my new post...need answer to another AK question...

Kaddy

Kadaver
    (6/27/01 1:07:31 am)
    btw....i saw one of these Gat Guns for $400 on GB without the 22s....good deal?

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (6/27/01 1:16:58 am)
    Last Indy 1500 show I was at they were like $350, you supplied the two 10-22s.

Don't know what they'd be good for, except maybe some suppressive grazing fire to keep the rabbits out of the cabbage patch.

Probably a heckuva beaten zone at 50 yds.

Maybe you could adapt an old Ma-deuce AA mount and scare off those pesky ultra-lights and hang gliders.

HEY! I got it! Maybe THAT will take care of my mole problem, nothing ELSE seems to work and that should be at LEAST as fun as those worthless fumigating smoke sticks that do nothing but depress you when you see all the smoke rising all over your acre of lawn when you light one and shove it in the ONE hole. Might make the neighbors skittish though...

I can mount it on the back of my mower and pretend I'm the Polish Rat-Patrol. Yeah, just maybe......