10 states now developing eligibility-proof demands

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin T, Jan 27, 2011.

1. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

When it is determined that there is no standing for a case, it's usually a pretty quick dismissal. I mean, a lot of cases challenging Obama's eligibility in the first place got filed and dismissed in less than a month back in '08.
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Now that you mention that, I remember reading something interesting that has to do with "Standing".

[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Courts can remove ineligible chief executive

[/FONT]
  3. ofitg

ofitg New Member

A quick dismissal would be good. I hope that the judges would be just as eager to rule against the Obama administration, as they were to rule in Obama's favor in 2008.

I noticed that Marlin T's article reiterated the value of the original "long form" birth certificate. Yes, I imagine that it might inconvenience the candidates, it might deplete a microscopic fraction of their campaign budgets, but I still don't see how it would be an insurmountable problem.
    People being considered for high-level security clearances face hours of paperwork, polygraph exams, fingerprints & records checks, investigators will be sent to interview their former neighbors, etc..... a person being considered for the highest office in the land should be subject to no less scrutiny.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  4. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

hospaccx WHY ARE YOU HERE???...GOOFY:mad: