1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

10 states now developing eligibility-proof demands

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin T, Jan 27, 2011.

1. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

When it is determined that there is no standing for a case, it's usually a pretty quick dismissal. I mean, a lot of cases challenging Obama's eligibility in the first place got filed and dismissed in less than a month back in '08.
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Now that you mention that, I remember reading something interesting that has to do with "Standing".

[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Courts can remove ineligible chief executive

[/FONT]
  3. ofitg

ofitg New Member

A quick dismissal would be good. I hope that the judges would be just as eager to rule against the Obama administration, as they were to rule in Obama's favor in 2008.

I noticed that Marlin T's article reiterated the value of the original "long form" birth certificate. Yes, I imagine that it might inconvenience the candidates, it might deplete a microscopic fraction of their campaign budgets, but I still don't see how it would be an insurmountable problem.
    People being considered for high-level security clearances face hours of paperwork, polygraph exams, fingerprints & records checks, investigators will be sent to interview their former neighbors, etc..... a person being considered for the highest office in the land should be subject to no less scrutiny.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  4. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

hospaccx WHY ARE YOU HERE???...GOOFY:mad: