100 Yard Rimfire Match

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by Joe Haller, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Tenspot

Tenspot New Member

July 100 yd rimfire Score

I got one in last week. Shot it with my Ruger 10/22 Super Clacker with the Sightron 36X. It was great shooting weather, about 75 deg, sunny, and NO wind, nothin was movin and the air just hung with a touch of humidity. I also shot my 50yd USBR's for RFC, best I do was 234, wish I could have taken better advantage of the lack of wind on those.

The 10 shots score 100-9x, photo has my NRA guage in it because one was close. Used Eley Match EPS ammo. I shot 3 targets total, the other two were a 100-8x and a 100-5x. Pretty fun!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2003
  2. Tenspot

Tenspot New Member

Hers is that Rifle:

The Ruger 10/22 Super Clacker

Attached Files:

3. swanshot

swanshot New Member

Hey tenspot

That was sweet mate, really sweet. Ya way outa my league, but I'm still gonna give it a go, just as soon as I get time.[​IMG]
  4. Tenspot

Tenspot New Member

Thanks Swanshot!!

Now and then I get wild hair and can shoot!! That 8oz Kidd Super Match trigger helps too!!!!

To be perfectly honest though. Since I got going in the RFC email matches in February, my shooting has gotten better and better. Reason being I try to turn in a full compliment of scores for two different rifles every month. My bench time has been significant this year and the practice shows. I live 5 miles from work, and the range is on my way. I often go shoot a USBR or a practice target or 2 at noon.
  5. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Nice Rifle Tenspot!...Reckon I'm gunna have ta shop around and find me something different ta keep up!...Swanshot...when we gunna see the BRNO perform?...Ya Leetle Sheet...[​IMG]
  6. swanshot

swanshot New Member

Just as soon as I can get to it. I've bin lettin my house and yard maintence fall behind in favor of shootin and now it's kinda caught up with me. The lovely Mrs Swanshot is gettin stroppy---c'mon you how it is.[​IMG]
  7. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Yep!...I know how it is!..."The Voices"...is after me every week-end 'bout sumpin'...get to it when ya can...we'll be here!...[​IMG]
  8. Jay

Jay New Member

first time at 100 with the Anschutz 1411

It was a bit sticky and the damn mosquitos were unreal. I had about an hour to shoot, but I was well pleased.

All targets shot with Wolf MT. Scoped targets were with an older Tacso Mil-Dot 6x24.

[​IMG]

I'm gonna have to get with it to shoot to this rifle's ability. There's a good chance the Weaver T-20 may come off the H&R M12 and onto the Anschutz 1411 ;)
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2003