The Firearms Forum banner

12 Gauge Ammo For My Remington 870 Pump Still Plentiful And Priced Nornal

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Raven18940 
#1 ·
At still around $6 or $7 dollars a box of 25 I'll be doing a lot of shot gun shooting I guess,since other calibers are scarce and over priced right now.There are now two shot gun golf courses in the area and I'm ready to give them a try.They have golf carts to get you to each station too.Everywhere around southern Nevada/Las Vegas area has always had 12 gauge ammo.I see no shortage in It but only sometimes at WallyWorld.The other major sporting goods stores always have it in stock.
It's going to be shotgun shooting fun for me!Maybe I'll ever get pretty good at shooting it.

#2 ·
Thats what I have been doing since the shortage began. SHoot trap with my son every sunday. I am having problems finding shells lately. Cabela's has been sold out of target rounds and my LGS never had much in shotgun shells.

I have been able to get them at a Gander Mtn. by the range.

#4 ·
Does not seem like the current ammo scare has had much effect here in Colorado on shot shells. I've never seen any shortages of target or hunting shot shells here. Can't find .22 Long Rifle or most pistol ammo, except for maybe .45 Colt every so often. Military caliber ammo is scarce as hen's teeth. Gonna be ionteresting come big game hunting season here.

Don't shoot my scatter guns much at all. Still have 6 cases of factory Remington #8 shot that I bought on clearance 15 years ago for about $10 a case.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.