1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

12 gauge springfield model 67 series D

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by realcutelatin, Jan 5, 2012.

1. realcutelatin

realcutelatin New Member

I just got 2 guns that my dad's left me when my dad past, not sure what they should look like was wondering if some one could help me. I was left a 12 gauge springfield model 67 series D, and a Marlin fire arm company 22 caliber. My sister also got a Winchester model 1894, ( I think I know which that one is, is it an old one?) and She also got a 12 gauge eastern arm company if any one can help me with what they look like. If anyone can send any kind of pictures, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, realcutelatin
  2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

I don't think I follow you. You have the guns in your possession but want pictures of them?