12 gauge springfield model 67 series D

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by realcutelatin, Jan 5, 2012.

1. realcutelatin

realcutelatin New Member

I just got 2 guns that my dad's left me when my dad past, not sure what they should look like was wondering if some one could help me. I was left a 12 gauge springfield model 67 series D, and a Marlin fire arm company 22 caliber. My sister also got a Winchester model 1894, ( I think I know which that one is, is it an old one?) and She also got a 12 gauge eastern arm company if any one can help me with what they look like. If anyone can send any kind of pictures, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, realcutelatin
  2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

I don't think I follow you. You have the guns in your possession but want pictures of them?