1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

12Ga Charles Daly

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Spooky, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Spooky

Spooky New Member

Hello, I have a shotgun my father owned since I was a little kid and we hunted with it quite a bit. He passed away several years ago and my mother would like to sell it. I would like to know if anyone can tell me more about it, and what it is worth so I can sell it for her.

Any information is appreciated.

Here is what the markings are:
    Charles Daly, N.Y..N.Y. Superior 12GA-2 3/4"

Miroku Firearms MFG. CO., KOCHI JAPAN

S606329

It seems to be in very good shape and has no obvious wear on it.

Sorry if the pictures are not the best, I only had my cell phone. I can take better ones if needed.

Attached Files:

2. Oneida Steve

Oneida Steve Active Member

You have a nice Miroku shotgun, made in Japan and marketed by Charles Daly. Used O/U shotguns of that type retail for around $500-$600, depending on condition and choke.

Miroku made some good guns. In many ways they are superior to the bottom-end O/U shotguns you see today.