1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

17 rem. fireball price

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by the wolf, Dec 15, 2011.

1. the wolf

the wolf Member

Hey guys.. I know DD might help me out on this one.. I am shopping around for the rifle I had my eye on for awhile.. went in my local supplier sport store.. a rem steven model all wood stock, scope barrel, tag price is 869 and the on sale tag is 548 for it. think is a good buy? if not .. DD ..please pm if you have anything to say on this.
  2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Member

My dealer down the street said since its a discontenude model there may have been a added discount to the dealer to move it from stock. My dealer sells everthing at 10% over his cost and said that price looks to be a wholesalers discounted even there cost to the dealer. So yes ,good price.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I sent wolf a pm but for the rest of you out there, 548.00 is a good price on that gun.
  4. mr.t7024

mr.t7024 Member

Good price!