1800's odd small unknown pistol need help

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by collarobo, Feb 6, 2008.

1. collarobo

collarobo New Member

I have a very small pistol that was my grandpa's and I can't find anyone to tell me what it is. the barrel is 1 1/2 inch the grip is 1 /3/4 inch there is a stamped R and backwards P on the barrel. there is some odd stamp on the barrel and another odd stamp on the frame. the pistol is 5 inches from the handel to the tip of the barrel. I think its a 32 cal 5 shot. the trigger is hingened. I would love to send someone a picture of this just to know what it is ,,really who made it and what year it was made. I dont think this is some rare pistol, but I have never seen one like it before and I have been for years trying to get some answers on it with no results.
    I just want to know what this is any help I would thank you
  2. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

A photograph would help to identify your pistol, get clear shots from all angles and try to get any stamped areas as well