1852 3rd Model dragoon

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by srt8jeepin91, Apr 7, 2010.

1. srt8jeepin91

srt8jeepin91 New Member

hey guys any body got any idea what this might be worth. Its an 1852 colt 3rd model dragoon. On the revolver part is says U.S.M.R 12020(the serial) colt Patent. Then on the top of the barrel "address samL colt New-York City". like i said if any body has a guestimate of what his might be wroth please tell or if anybody has some good info i would love to know.

Attached Files:

2. Oldbull

Oldbull New Member

before you start solicitating price guesses, you NEED to have this firearm authenicated by a reputal firearms antique dealer, then you will KNOW its value. As far as I am concerned this is a FAKE until proven otherwise.