1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1858 remington .44

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by caspermedic, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

No it wouldn't be worth much but as a shooter(if in good enough shape)it would be neat to have. I had one that looked a lot worse that was a fantastic shooter even tho the barrel was pitted. It had been kept in a barn where I found it with all six chambers loaded. The chambers looked like new. That's not the case with this one I'm sure but it still could be a decent shooter. I'd rather put it together as a wall hanger instead of having a box of parts if nothing else.