1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1874 Dutch Rifle

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by avidangler84, Nov 27, 2007.

1. avidangler84

avidangler84 New Member

I am wondering what the value might be on a 1874 P. Stevens Maastricht Dutch Rifle.. It is a bolt action gun that might use a .43 shot...???? This i have concluded from another website.?? .. It has the words P. Stevens Maastricht 1874 stamped on the wood stock. It also has a W over a crown which I believe stands for King William the 3rd. It has all the pieces... the clip the sites the cleaning rod etc. The bore is smooth and clean, not pitted or damaged. The wood stock is like the way it probably came. All the metal has been very well taken care of and not pitted or damaged. The metal has been dis-colored as far as i no due to the aging. There are other numbers stamped on the gun but i don't have access to the gun as of right now. If anyone has any info. for me that would be great. I will update my entry as soon as i have anymore info. Thank You!!
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*