1. ddredneck

ddredneck New Member

Trying t figure out how much are 03's is worth. Mine is rock Island, my fathers is a remington, and my brother owns a smith carona. Can you help? Thanks all three rifles in good shape. All have been sporterized. Though all parkerizing and or blue looks good.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Having been sporterized, they are valued as shooters only! There is no collector values for sporterized military weapons. Try and get what you can, but they are shooters.
  3. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi ddredneck......welcome to TFF.

As Tex says, there is no extablished value or market for "sporterized" military rifles.

Those with cut-down military stocks usually sell for very little.....$100+. Those with nice aftermarket stocks sell for a bit more, but seldom even reach the $200 range.

It doesn't seem to matter how well they shoot, or how good they look.....unfortunately, the value just isn't there.