The Firearms Forum banner

1903 Colt Question

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  AL MOUNT 
#1 ·
Could some one look up this serial # in their books

on a 1903 Colt .32 cal and tell me when it was made & maybe value ?

The Colt 1903 .32 has a serial # of 30866x.

Thanks in advance,
AL

See less See more
#4 ·
in todays markets place in that condition 600 would be what they are getting. notice i didnt say asking and not getting,they are getting snapped up at record prices. what last year would of brought 400 now brings in 600.now thats private party sales in a gun shop you'll get hosed. they'll use last years book and offer you 30% less than last years price.example.... colt lawman mkIII. i just picked one up from a friend he was asking 300. lnib. that was 2 weeks ago i knew 300 was a steal but i've been offered 600 for it by more than one guy. the book says it's worth 350 to 400 in 98% condition the books cant keep up with the inflationary colt market. colt collectors have gone crazy :confused::confused: besides most of them thinking colt was the only gun company worth a damn they themselves have driven prices up to the point of insanity by paying/offering more than what the true value should be.

#5 ·
Thanks guys,
That is not a pic of the gun, just one I found on the internet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.