1911 Korean War Side Arm.

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by johnnyehlers, Jun 2, 2012.

1. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

Hi All,
    I'm in the process of buying my late Uncles Korean War 1911 from the rest of the family. Sorry no pic's. yet, but my Uncle was very particular with his firearms, and to the best of my memory, and confirmed by my surviving Uncles is in very good shape. Any ideas on a price range? Try not to scare me too bad. LOL!

I know it's hard to put a price on the info I've given, but a ball park figure would help me when I get it appraised. I live in a small rural area and the appraisers here knew my Uncle, and his guns, and always want to know if I'd sell. It makes me wonder if they are low balling me or not.
    Thanks for any guesses I promise I won't hold anyone to an educated guess.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

No possible way of knowing without knowing the make, the year, the condition and originality. Pictures will be a huge help.
  3. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

Thanks I'll be getting them in a couple weeks, HOPEFULLY! It's been a little over two years in the making.