1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

2 Barrels

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Davejohn90, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Davejohn90

Davejohn90 New Member

I came across 2 gun barrels recently and I'm trying to figure out the guns they belong 2. One is a Savage arms 30-30 break action its rusted quite badly but, I think it said it was a model 19. When i look up a savage arms model 19 all i find are 22 rifles. If anyone can tell when if I'm mistaken or not please do I can't find anything on this barrel. The other barrel is a Full choke Reminton 12 GA barrel from a repeating shotgun. It has patent numbers on the side as follows 2645, 873-2, 634. Again I'm at a lost I can't find anything one this barrl. If you guys know anything or can find anything pls let me know.
  2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Member

You say its a barrel , as in only the barrel . Then Lever action 30-30? Can you post a photos??
  3. Davejohn90

Davejohn90 New Member

Its a break action it has the brass ejector on the base end of the barrel. When i can get photos I will post them I broke my camera about 2 week ago and a friend os working on it. I'm waiting for it back.