2 kill or be killed? that is THE question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ibtrukn, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

cupple interesting threads on this subject lately. IB wood have no qualms about "offing" NE person that threatens
    deadly (an mebbe otherwise) harm to me or mine. having made that broadbrush statement since i live in Joisey I wood have 2B mebbe a bit more hesitant about that IF I HAD THE TIME. ok U get ma drift. Fortunately, some folks here live in states (15 at present I think) that have passed THE CASTLE DOCTRINE LAW. If U live in 1 of these states IB suggests U make yurself fully aware of what this law says: in essence, U have the rite to use NE force to defend yurself, yur family, complete strangers if neccessary if confronted with a deadly situation. NE force meens NE!!! Make sure U read up on this, best dam thing NE govt has passed lately. and if yur state does not have "Castle Doctrie" get on yur pols about it. IB got about as much chance in Joisey as seein elephants fly. an dats da troot!!

about the poofed hilaree thread, I saw nuthin in there to deserve a deletion. the truth hurts? whoever took it down, at least have the cojones to step up an tell us Y??

betch yooz neva thot u'd C dismush outta IB??:cool:
  2. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Read Swamps farewell thread regarding "Who took it down" and I believe you'll have a clear understanding IB.

Feel free to post your opinions there.

Crpdeth
  3. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

4. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

ib- kill 2 sv or b svd, that's what my grammar teacher preached. Guess I need 2 goto school - what's NE force? I can search IE for CastleDoctrine, but basically, Arlo had it right - I just want to kill, kill, kill - or whatever, until the veins show in my teeth - or some sort of poetry like that. Has something to do with a pickle, dill presumably, at some restuarant. Who knows, anymore?

LL
  5. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:p & i understood it all too!:p

i will do WHATEVER it takes to protect my family! (& being a female, i have a slight advantage to you guys, which i think is REALLY unfair, but i will take it!)
  6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

walk with me through a brief parable. you are driving a delivery truck in heavy traffic when you bump rear-view mirrors with a vehicle in the lane next to you. the other driver goe ballistic, climbs on your drivers side running board and knocks in your window with a tire iron. you slide across to the passenger side and try to get out, but another large delivery van in the right lane blocks your escape.
    your antagonist now has released your inside door latch. you then draw your concealed firearm you carry under permit and kill your attacker before he can reach you.
    when this happened in texas, the delivery driver had to prove himself innocent both in the court of public opinion and the state. the case marked the first time after enactment of the texas concealed carry law that a permit holder acted in self-defense.
    the establishment of the castle doctrine law that comes, of course, from the concept that a persons home is his castle. it presumes you are justified in using deadly force to defend yourself against what you believe to be serious bodily harm or death within your home or your occupied vehicle.
    second, and more important, the law will presume them innocent of any crime until proven guilty.
    the castle doctrine law in texas has become a way of life. GOD i love being a native born texan...
  7. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

I don't think castle doctrine has passed in Tx yet, it's in legislature still.
    hope I'm wrong. would like to see it pass. When took ccw course instructor
    said expect to pay 10K to 20K to prove yourself innocent.:mad:
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  8. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Lead Lobber, "NE" means "any" in IB-speak. ;)

I agree that the Castle Doctrine is needed in all 50 states. And if I have to spend 20K to prove my innocence, that's a small price to pay for protecting my loved ones.
  9. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Me, too! Problem is, I'm living in Georgia!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[grin]
  10. Tuttle

Tuttle New Member

eyeb yur wiegh2 veyelunt. U shuyd maikluvknotwhar
  11. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:eek: oh dear Lord! there's 2 of em.:eek: :p :rolleyes: :D

12. Sorry, John. Just couldn't resist. :D ;) :p

MARCHING THROUGH GEORGIA
    by Henry Clay Work

Ring the good ol' bugle, boys, we'll sing another song,
    Sing it with the spirit that will start the world along,
    Sing it as we used to sing it 50,000 strong
    While we were marching through Georgia.

CHORUS:Hurrah, hurrah, we bring the jubilee!
    Hurrah, hurrah, the flag that makes you free!
    So we sang the chorus from Atlanta to the sea
    While we were marching through Georgia!