2 old single shot pistols

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by DMoore, Dec 17, 2006.

1. DMoore

DMoore New Member

Hi,

I am inheriting these oldies from a relative out of state. They are no longer than your hand. I can't find any model # or serial # on them. I know absolutely nothing about them. How old are they? Is ammunition made for them? Do they have any value? Do they have to be placed on my NY permit before I bring them in state? Anything folks can tell me about them would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dmoore

Attached Files:

2. sam

sam New Member

Personally I do not have a clue about maker or value,BUT if and when you decide to sell them please let me know your asking price,they would be PERFECT for my cowboy re-enactments.my contact info www.fishheads@bbtel.com Also try www.gunboards.com on the gunmakers smokepole forum.Sam