2 thumbs up on Tire Discounter stores, tires cheaper than...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jjmitchell60, Mar 22, 2012.

1. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    Went on line to tire Discounters and looked up 8 new tires for my dually. $893+ mounted, life time rotation, lifetime balancing, and with free alighnment to boot. Well called them and they quoted me $877+ so I figure that was even better. Took it over today, all went great including amignment, and went to pay the bill which was $817+, a full $60 less than what was written on my quote they showed me when I dropped the keys off. They gave me a $10 per tire discount for being a new customer and being all went smoothly. I was very pleasently suprised to say the least.

So if you have never done business with Tire Disounters, so far IMHO they rate an A+ as to service and quality vs price. The tires I got are some good 10 ply tires with AT treat. They beat everyone else on the same tire by a good $25 per tire on the quote and after I paid it came to $35 per tire I saved PLUS got a free alignment. They have several stores around to boot and you can go to any one them and they honor the other stores work. They are putting a big hurt on WalMarts TLE!

Now the lawn mower battery was not too bad, less than $30. Better than my tractor battery which is $139!!!