20,000 Felons!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by steve4102, May 23, 2012.

1. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

2. H-D

H-D Active Member

cheaters
  3. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I'll buy that, in the pro Union/pro "progressive" camp, that's no issue, any means are justified. Chicago politics leaks down from the top like slime from a sitting corpse's nose.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

lowlives will do lowlife stuff
  5. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Then again, "20,000 felons!" could simply refer to Washington D.C. on any given day...
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Yeah cheating is okay if you're a liberal. One of my neighbors were circulating a petition. They're old hippie teachers. All they care about is getting a free ride courtesy of the taxpayers of Wisconsin.

And it's funny because I have a neighbor who hates liberals and always ends up getting in big arguments with the neighbors who are Democrats anytime someone has a party with all the neighbors in the summer.

It's just interesting to me how divided people are over this. People on my own street are extremely divided over this.
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
  7. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Not surprised at all. One has to only look as far as the next state over in Minnesota where Al Fraken stole the election from legitimate candidates. I don't know how the POS can look at himself in the mirror knowing he is a total & complete fraud.

Yes there is no limit to how low the lib. scumbags will go to get the results they want. There is no doubt that there will be big boxes of ballots found in car trunks all around the State of Wisconsin for weeks after the election that will amazingly all be for the Democrat's candidate. Their moto is "Count and recount until the results are what we want".

My faith in the system has been seriously wounded and as long as frauds like the one in Minnesota are allowed to continue without consequence, I will continue to be mad as hell. :mad:
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    He signed the concealed Carry Law making their working conditions more hazardous Of course they want him recalled and the law rescinded, they call it the Safe Workers act.