2016, The Movie .......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JohnHenry, Aug 27, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Went to see the movie 2016 this afternoon . Figured there would be a smaller crowd . At noon on a
    Monday I expect most people to be at work, in school, or to broke to buy movie tickets ( bridge cards
    can't be used for movie tickets, right ? ) and I was right .... there were +/- 50 people in the theatre built
    to seat about 200 .

The film ties together a lot of obama's activities, not just in the White House, but during his earlier
    life as well.

The author and commentator, Dinesh D'Souza, claims a lot of similarities between his younger days and our potus
    which gives him insight into the why and what of obama's development
    and helping him develop the sequence of events and interviews that provide the basis for the movie.

Most of us read and listen to enough news and politics to have no problem following the script and
    will have only a few questions on things like the funding of his campaigns and his connections with
    Geo. Soros and the U.N.

Should you go and see it ? Well, I'm glad that we did go; but, seeing it all in one package raised my
    blood pressure .
  2. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review of the movie, JH!
    I'm anxious to go and see it myself, (high blood pressure 'er not)!;):)
    Seen some previews and it looks like it should be good.
  3. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

I probably won't go see the movie, since me and the wife never go to Movie theatres.

Anyway, I don't need the frustration.

I don't think it matters anyway, the Liberals won't believe it and won't change their votes and the Conservatives have no intention of voting for Obummer anyway.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I havent been in a movie theater but once in 25 years and thats once too many times for me. I wont allow obamas face on my TV for 2 seconds and his voice is not allowed in my house, I will break my leg getting to a remote to shut him off or get the channel changed. His name makes me sick, his picture makes me sicker and I already know way too much about his illegal, anti american muslim terrorist self to want to see any movie about him good or bad. All I want to see is this country rid itself of the biggest mistake it has ever made in its history and that cant come soon enough. Hollywood can have him, their movie, and anything else they produce from now on.
  5. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Guess you won't be sharing any beer summits with the guy......
  6. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I hear it's a good movie but i'll wait for it to come out on DVD. The last movie I went to at the theater was when my wife and I were dating, we went to see Roadhouse :lmao2:.
  7. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Double D .... I operate on the principle of "know your enemy" ..... !
  8. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I have been to a movie in the past few months, but that is the only difference in what I would say. I feel exactly the same way you do and I keep the remote close so I don't have to break a leg!!
  9. UncleDannie

UncleDannie New Member

Well, as soon as it comes out in Bakersfield, will arrange for a large family outing to see it together. It's always better to be upset in a group rather than by yourself. We all went to see Act of Valor, a really good, flag waving, movie about Special Ops soldiers. Hopefully, 2016 will be the same. Besides, it's my Brother in Law turn to treat!
  10. Double D

Oh I know my enemy very, very well. I dont need to go see a hollywood movie to know any more. I despise hollywood and everything it stands for and I refuse to give them one thin dime of my money. Especially when it has to do with the muslim terrorist.
  11. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

WOW! i dont think i could have said it any better myself:D
    i agree with you 100%
  12. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I feel the same way. But, this is DEFINITELY NOT a Hollyweird movie. This is an Independently produced movie. You don't believe for one second that Hollyweird would produce a anti Obama movie do you?

I think we need to support small independent film companies that are trying to "rage against the machine". Unfortunately, it doesn't appear it will be shown around here. But, my cousin went to see it in Memphis & he said there was a standing ovation from the audience.

-
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  13. Double D

Sorry, still cant stand 2 seconds of his face or voice. I refuse to do it no matter what. I will just have to believe you. If its an organization that is bent on unseating the communist, I may consider sending a small donation, but will not sit and look at him.
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  14. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I know exactly how you feel. I almost puked listening to this narcissistic POS bragging on how he is in control of the potential disaster from Issac. He is one of the few people that almost "literally" makes me sick.

-
  15. UncleDannie

UncleDannie New Member

Went to see movie 2016

Took the family to see 2016, a movie abut the life and history of Borak Obama. I think it should be a 'must see' movie for everybody in the USA. It explains so much about why the Pres does what he does. I really enjoyed it, and recommend it to everyone.