209 Primer conversion...

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Smokin Guns, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Getting ready to do one on the Knight MKII...any tips?...

Attached Files:

2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Check hunting regs and see how easy it would be to convert back, if necessary.

I've not done one, but have read that they work well. I've also read you can get the same effect converting to musket caps.

Did you ever get that thing unloaded? :D

Pops
  3. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Pops, Nope!...She's sittin' in the corner of the shootin' shed...Got the catalog for the CO2 discharge that bigboom338 was talking about...gunna try it , when it get's here!...;)
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

If I have to drive out there to unload it for you, you're gonna owe me more than a handshake. :D

Keep us posted, lad.

Pops
  5. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Thanks Pops!...I'll let ya know!...[​IMG]