.22 CB shorts

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by topper, Dec 24, 2009.

1. topper

topper New Member

After doing a little target practice with my .22 loaded with CB shorts, I discovered that the little bullets go all the way through a piece of 3/4" thick plywood. It's seems almost unbelieveable that the little CB's can do that. I was shooting at a range of about 15 yards or so just to get used to my new scope. Powerful little shells. I believe they probably would kill a squirrel at close range of maybe 20-25 yards.
  2. neilin

neilin New Member

They will.
  3. ninjatoth

ninjatoth Former Guest

I used them in a 4" revolver.I could land 100 yard shots on a frypan,it was fun.It was like Bang----- ------- ting!A good 3 second delay.They are very comparable to a high powered pellet gun.20 grain bullets at maybe 800fps,same as my old RWS .22 pellet gun.I shot 21 grain pellets at at least 800fps.They will definitly kill a squirrel,or even a raccoon.
  4. topper

topper New Member

I bought them for low noise when i'm just fooling around target practicing in the backyard. I'm gonna try them out on a a tree rat I saw running around yesterday. Maybe he will become lunch.