1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

.22 CB shorts

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by topper, Dec 24, 2009.

1. topper

topper New Member

After doing a little target practice with my .22 loaded with CB shorts, I discovered that the little bullets go all the way through a piece of 3/4" thick plywood. It's seems almost unbelieveable that the little CB's can do that. I was shooting at a range of about 15 yards or so just to get used to my new scope. Powerful little shells. I believe they probably would kill a squirrel at close range of maybe 20-25 yards.
  2. neilin

neilin New Member

They will.
  3. ninjatoth

ninjatoth Former Guest

I used them in a 4" revolver.I could land 100 yard shots on a frypan,it was fun.It was like Bang----- ------- ting!A good 3 second delay.They are very comparable to a high powered pellet gun.20 grain bullets at maybe 800fps,same as my old RWS .22 pellet gun.I shot 21 grain pellets at at least 800fps.They will definitly kill a squirrel,or even a raccoon.
  4. topper

topper New Member

I bought them for low noise when i'm just fooling around target practicing in the backyard. I'm gonna try them out on a a tree rat I saw running around yesterday. Maybe he will become lunch.