1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

.22 damage

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by ineedsoap16, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    I guess the point is that, though the .22 is not going to make a huge entrance or exit wound, these little guys are lethal. Now, I wouldn't want to try and hold off guys with black rifles, but some idiot coming down my hallway unannounced and uninvited, is going to catch 5 or 6 of these in the body mass or head. I believe he would not continue coming down my way. TJ
  2. pawn

pawn Active Member

+1
  3. Pastor C

Pastor C New Member

A friend was telling me of a Police training video where a cop shot the bad guy in the chest 3 times with a .38 or a 9mm and the bad guy lived, but the bad guy shot the cop through the side of his bulletproof vest with a .22 and killed the cop.
    go figure
  4. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

Just remember, getting shot by ANY caliber gun sucks. It sucks worse than getting stabbed. Worse than getting hit with a club. Or with brass knuckles. Or, even by *most* martial artists. And, all these do suck a lot. I've had several happen to me. (Never got shot.)
    Any of these things can kill you. It's all about where it happens.
    .22 LR still kills more people in America per year than any other caliber bullet. Why? 'Cause everybody has one.