22 revolver 10 inch barrel

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by donna riley, Dec 28, 2012.

1. donna riley

donna riley New Member

H & R Arms company-worchester-mass-usa--hunter model-this is what is printed on the barrel. It has a wooden gripe and I believe it is an eight shot. It was my late husbands, and I had forgotten all about it until I ran across it on the closet shelf. Any idea of how much this is worth?
  2. Telcotech

Telcotech Member

Donna-
    Can you post pictures of the revolver?? You will get a better and more accurate estimate of value if the "pro's" could have a look!!
  3. rhmc24

rhmc24 Member

If in like new condition $350 or more. If in usual good conditon, not rusty, functional, etc. couple hundred, maybe more. I have several of same gun in 6" & 10".