1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

22 revolver 10 inch barrel

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by donna riley, Dec 28, 2012.

1. donna riley

donna riley New Member

H & R Arms company-worchester-mass-usa--hunter model-this is what is printed on the barrel. It has a wooden gripe and I believe it is an eight shot. It was my late husbands, and I had forgotten all about it until I ran across it on the closet shelf. Any idea of how much this is worth?
  2. Telcotech

Telcotech Member

Donna-
    Can you post pictures of the revolver?? You will get a better and more accurate estimate of value if the "pro's" could have a look!!
  3. rhmc24

rhmc24 Member

If in like new condition $350 or more. If in usual good conditon, not rusty, functional, etc. couple hundred, maybe more. I have several of same gun in 6" & 10".