22 Target rifle info

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by ibtrukn, Jan 25, 2005.

1. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Armi Jager mod AP62 22cal made in Italy.This is a single shot heavy (not bull) 26" barrel target rifle. Has a good quality walnut 1 piece pistol grip stock with borderline chekkering on forend and grip. Has metal grooved butplate with "Jager" on it. Hooded front site and rubber hooded fully adjustable rear site, and a n adjustable trigger. Condition is xcellent. Would like to know a value and period of manufacture. Thanx IB :cool:
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

IB, I'll check around...I got's one of the Armi's in AR-15 style and kind'a like it... ;)
  3. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

OK Ya leettle sheet, IB countin onU. I think it may be from the 60's or 70's, but coodnt find anything anywhere.
    Also posted this at (u no where) for the reel xperts :p
    Will try RFC also. Prally gonna sell it anyway. :cool: