.223 range results

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by AR guy, Dec 2, 2012.

1. AR guy

AR guy Member

This picture is of my .223 target results. The target on the left is mine and the right and bottom target are my son's. all were shot at 150 ft. With iron sights. The ammo we loaded shot real good and smooth no problems at all. We alo shot the 9mm but I can only upload one picture. I don't know why it will only let me uplad one. But the handgun ammo cycled good no pressure issues at all. The whole day went smooth. My son liked the reloads better he said the had less recoil and he shot better with our reloads. Ill try to post the handgun targets again. Thanks for all the help and we are gunna create some good loads. We both seemed to like the mid range powder loads than the lower and upper ends. But all shot good. Ok the last picture is of our 100 yard target. its both of us on this target. we can use some practice but they are pretty good results.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Paperwork is always enjoyable when it's at the range !

Are you uploading from your computer? You should be able to upload 4 at a time. Try some random small images in the test forum section; if you have any issues, give me a holler.
  3. AR guy

AR guy Member

Yeh I'm trying from my iPad but I'm doing all four at once and it only pics whatever one it chooses. Ill try from my laptop. Thanks