23 years

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sting75ray, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

Job well done, even though I don't see marriage as a "job".......just a "work in progress".

Number 42 for us in 5 weeks. Where did all of those years go?????
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Congratulations. Happy Anniversary

:dancingdots:
  3. sting75ray

sting75ray Active Member

We were told the same thing by members of both of our families. My parents divorced when I was 12 and my wifes parents divorced when she was 13. Dad was married 3 times and so was my sister. Mother in law is on her third husband. I look back now and say WTF is wrong with you people. We had some tough times when we first go married like all young couples do but we worked through them and it all worked out. Could not be happier with anybody else.:D
  4. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Yep, once you get the rough spots worked out at the beginning, which is only a natural occurrence as two people adjust to each other, everything settles in for smooth sailing. I’m really happy to hear that you two worked everything out for a happy life together. :)

My bride and I have our differences, but all-in-all we get along real well. I especially like that she is a very pretty gal that was raised as the son her Dad never had and likes hunting, shooting, fishing and such. :cool:
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  5. Indian Creek 1

Indian Creek 1 Member

Dec will be 54 years for us