27 March ????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catfish83861, Mar 27, 2007.

1. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

OK now, This is not what its supposed to be like on the 27th of March. I am ready for warmer weather. You know fishing weather!!! In the second picture you can see the 100 and 200 yard burms,if you look really closely you can kind of see the three hundred yard burm. Idaho,kind of like Oklahoma,if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes. catfish

Attached Files:

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

It looks like you don't have to go to far to go shooting huh?

So what is your altitude there Catfish?
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Well-Known Member

Hey Redneck

Just start a big ol' fire! :D

Crpdeth
  4. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

its startin to get pretty warm here in texas. the water temp finally hit 60 degrees last week and the sandies started running. my bro and i tore em up last saturday but none were keepers. hope things shape up for you soon.
  5. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Marlin T, altitude is approximately 3050 feet. I knew that when I purchased the place so I have no gripe coming, just wanted to show how great Idaho sometimes isn't, I actually have a quite a ways to go shoot. The wife usually makes me put up my own targets so thats at least a 100 yards. Now I gotta admit I use the four wheeler to take them down range. Don't want to get the pulse up to much and screw up the shots.:D Listen people, Now I need all the help I can get. I ain't from Missouree like some of out friends here, no names mentioned though.Whats that about a Thompson, maybe I better retract that sentence!:eek: Later when the place doesn't look so wet I wil take some pictures of the poor house and let the city folks understand why they like the city. I want to enlarge the pond I have now to a 1 1/2 acre pond that is approximately 12 feet deep. The rifle range will eventually have a kidney shapped pond around it that encompasses approximately 2 1/2 acres, that is if I live that long. He** they didn't get me in 20 + years military so I might make it yet ;) .
    JLK, should you want to, just send me some of that 60 degree water temps.
    crp, I will send you a picture of the smoke coming from the chimney, The wife keeps it like an Oklahoma summer in here,makes a person wanna get less dressed :eek: . Heck maybe she has a dang good idea.:D :D I ain't that old yet. ;) catfish
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  6. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Well-Known Member

Hey Bob, she reminds me of my brother...We've been working together alot this winter and I've been down to my sleeveless undershirt in the truck with it 25-35 degrees outside, more than once.

I should just make his little butt wear a sub zero coat...Freaking weirdo! :D

Crpdeth
  7. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

We've got a clay road out at the range and a steap grade downhill. You can shoot anytime; you may just have to stay a while though.

My father likes to keep it darned hot at their house too. I still drive around in sub-zero temps with my head out the window so I can smell the air.
  8. Thunderhawk88

Thunderhawk88 New Member

The past ten days or so we have had early summer temps, mid to upper 80s. Today, driving home, I hit snow falling at the 1400' elevation, and a cold wind at home (3200' elevation). Should be back in the 80s by the weekend though.
  9. hoser1

hoser1 New Member

High 70's here. Gotta mow the yard. Its overdue.
  10. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I'm getting the same storm as Catfish here down in SW Idaho. Mostly just wind & cold temps and some sprinkles.

I'll wait & see what happens tonight. Heck, I had the cooler on just a few days ago.