.280 freak loses his virginity

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/02 9:04:52 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All .280 freak loses his virginity
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I may have posted this one before. If I did, oh well, here it is again!

After high school, I went away to college. On my return, there was no place for me on the family farm, but I still wanted to be "in the business". Went to see an old neighbor to inquire about working for him. He said, sure, I can always use a good hand.

He asked if I remembered how to plow, and when I assured him that I could handle it, he sent me out to plow the back forty. He came out later in the day to see how I was doing. I saw him walking out and stopped to talk with him. Said I was doing a real good job, lines straight and true, good plow depth, etc.

The only thing I'm curious about, though, he said, is how come you left those two little patches over there unplowed? Well, I said, sentimental reasons. That little piece over there is where I lost my virginity. OK, he said, I can understand that, but what about that other chunk 30 yards away?

That's where her mom was at, I replied. The look on his face was priceless when he asked, her mom was sitting right over there while you were........ well, you know? Didn't she have anything to say about what you were doing?

Sure, I said, she went, "Baaaaah, baaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

True story.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/9/02 9:09:22 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: .280 freak loses his virginity
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gives new meaning to the term "Sheep Dip"
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/9/02 10:34:44 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: .280 freak loses his virginity
    Don't be sending them sheep south .280. They belong with you. Besides Blaaaaaackgun would be chasin them all over the place.
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/9/02 12:26:03 pm)
    Never fear, Piggy, never fear. Those particular sheep are long gone!

Ah, the memories, though; mmmmmmmm, lamb chops w/mint jelly, roast leg o' lamb, nuttin' beats mutten! (Take that ANY way ya wants to!)

And Blaaaaaaaackgun better keep his sheperd's crook away from MY sheep, or I'll have to get them the flock outta here!

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/10/02 10:00:42 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: .280 freak loses his virginity
    Tha "Scorched Back-40"....
    A Shropshire Incident!
    Now I kno wher tha freakin
    itchin wool cums frum!
    Charlie D

Edited by: Different name at: 7/10/02 11:01:46 am

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/10/02 5:18:09 pm)
    280, didn't your mother ever tell you not to "play" with your food?

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/11/02 10:20:33 am)
    Yeah, but did I listen? Nooooooooooooo!