1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

300 Win Mag load for Browning BAR II?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by GW1, Feb 21, 2010.

1. GW1

GW1 New Member

Hello, I am trying to set up a load for my browning BAR 300 winchester magnum auto loader. I have tried remmington factory ammunition which grouped better than anything I have loaded so far. I tried hornady acubond 165 grain bullets and tried IMR 4350, Reloader 22, A3100 powders and have not been able to come up with a load that works. I am going to try hornady 165 grain interlock bullets next, but not sure where to start on powders. If anyone knows this rifle and has a good load already.... even if it is a larger bullet 180 gr will work too. Thank you for any info.

GW1--