.32 ACP load

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Maximilian II, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

So, I've been having a lot of fun with my little Hungarian semiauto. I've been using FMJ's so far. My thought is that the .32 is pretty anemic and I'll need as much penetration as possible if I were to need it to protect myself. It's not my primary defense gun but might end up that way since I like carrying it. It's easier to tuck away than my other big, heavy guns.

So the qustion is, what does this esteemed group reccomend as a defensive load in this caliber?
    I don't handload as yet, so I'm looking at factory loads here.
  2. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

Glaser Safety Slugs were my chamber round in my Walther PP . Winchester Silvertips are good if they will feed properly.
    Handloading the .32 acp is a pain. About half of my brass would not fit in shellholder due to rin variations.