1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

32 cal browning hammerless

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by stevenh64, Nov 6, 2008.

1. stevenh64

stevenh64 New Member

I have a 32 cal pistol. It has "browning hammerless" on it and also it has 3 crowns with a capital N under each crown, where can i locate a serial number on it? It has a rose on each side of the handle also, any ideas on value? How old it is, etc.
    Thank you.
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

As I said in your earlier thread, pictures would help. Checking my proof marks list, there is a crown over an N that is a Belgian proof, one that is an East German proof and one that's a pre-war German proof. Depends on the style of the N and the shape of the crown.
  3. stevenh64

stevenh64 New Member

any help on finding the serial number